The Peaceful Power™ Communication Program
Would you like to experience more of your own personal power? To communicate more clearly and set boundaries in a more satisfying way? Do you wish you could stop being “run over” in relationships? See the dynamics of your relationships more clearly, relieve the tension within yourself and those relationships. Alleviate that knot in your stomach and sweep out those eggshells on which you have been walking.
Communicating directly, when done well, can give you ease and freedom in relationships without feeling guilty, conflicted, distracted or weighed down. Self-advocating in a clear manner, in any number of different situations can be positively liberating. Many people receive mandates to be less than powerful in their communication. These mandates can be hidden and some can be painfully obvious.
Through the Peaceful Power Program ™ clients undergo Hypnoanalysis and communication coaching. During this process of hypnosis in the interest of communication goals, they discover:
- The hidden barriers and mandates within themselves against direct communication that are secretly running their own interactions. These barriers are then healed and their beautiful true voice comes forward.
- Methods of communicating and boundary setting that are satisfying and peaceful.
- A deeper emotional connection to their own true selves.
- More peace and ease in their lives, clarity in their relationships, free of overthinking and ruminating.
- Increased confidence in their own ability to communicate what they want, when they want to.
Communicating directly, self- advocating and setting boundaries well can create astonishing ease and peace for not only you, but for your family, friends and partner.
I look forward to sharing more with you about this fascinating and liberating hypnosis and communication coaching program. Please see my contact information below to reach my office in Chicago to find out more about hypnosis for communication and about communication counseling.
“The most common reason
people give up their power
is they think they don’t have any”